I’m excited to offer a 9-month mentor program for those of you who are called to social and environmental justice and want to connect your own personal healing work to your role as agents of healing and change in business and in life. We have the choice to close the gap between our values and the life we lead.
We will engage in 9 learning modules designed to deepen your inquiry and learning as well as give you practices and tools to build the following important skills:
- Strengthening capacity for deep listening – to others and to yourself
- Grounding and deep nature connection – even in urban landscapes
- Using your voice to advocate for meaningful change
- Re-connecting to healing during crises of imagination
- Allying empathy with boundaries and discernment
- Fortifying habits of self-nourishment
- Creating projects that are aligned with both your health and your values
- Integrating trauma-aware presence in your life and work
- Implementing community mentoring relationships
The process includes:
- One 60 minute one-on-one re-patterning session per month – this is the deep dive into personal, family and cultural patterns that are barriers to living in full alignment with your values and mission. These sessions involve deep healing work that allows you more freedom to create from your values instead of from unresolved wounds. Healing and social justice in the world start with healing ourselves so that patterns of trauma end with us.
- One 45 minute one-on-one integration call per month- this is an important time to process your deeper re-patterning session, connect dots and anchor in new practices, intentions and actions.
- Unlimited coaching via email to support you as you form your intentional actions and integrate your healing work
- Unlimited sharing of all the resources I use to help myself and others change personal and cultural patterns, learn to balance empathy and boundaries, and generate the fortitude to stay committed to working for social and environmental healing.
- A personalized and evolving resource library curated for you based on your particular interests and needs.
- Small group learning circle for sharing your insights with both guided discussion questions and opportunity for unstructured sharing.
The 9-month program is offered on a rolling start basis.
Don’t have time to be part of this program right now, but feel aligned with this work? Contact me about sponsoring a teen!