We have the choice to close the gap between our values and the life we live. We do this by engaging in understanding our personal story and how it relates to the larger web of stories we are connected with. We do this by growing our capacity to feel painful parts of our own and our collective story.
The 9 Month Mentor Program, From Personal Healing to Peace Building explores the relationship between our personal healing and our role in creating a healthier and more just culture. We engage in deep work to heal our own stories and examine how to use this healing to engage in social and ecological justice.
This program is a commitment to personal healing as well as learning to develop your role as a mentor in your community.
The 9 learning modules are designed to deepen inquiry and build the following essential peace building practices:
- Strengthening capacity for deep listening – to others and to yourself
- Grounding and deep nature connection – even in urban landscapes
- Using your voice to advocate for meaningful change
- Re-connecting to healing during crises of imagination
- Aligning empathy with boundaries and discernment
- Fortifying habits of self-nourishment
- Creating projects that are aligned with both your health and your values
- Integrating trauma-aware presence in your life and work
- Implementing community mentoring relationships
The 9 Month Program includes:
- One 60 minute one-on-one re-patterning session per month. What is re-patterning? It’s a deep dive into personal, family and cultural patterns that are barriers to living in alignment with your values. These sessions involve deep healing work that allows you more freedom to create from your values instead of from unresolved or unconscious beliefs or wounds. Healing and social justice in the world start with healing ourselves so that patterns of trauma end with us. *Read what people have to say about re-patterning sessions with me, HERE.
- One 45 minute one-on-one integration call per month- this is an important time to process your re-patterning session, connect dots and anchor in new practices, intentions and actions. You can expect simple homework to help you put new habits into practice with loving kindness towards yourself.
- Unlimited coaching via email to support you as you form your intentional actions and integrate your healing work
- Unlimited sharing of all the resources I use to help myself and others change personal and cultural patterns, learn to balance empathy and boundaries, and generate the fortitude to stay committed to working for social and environmental healing.
- A personalized and evolving resource library curated for you based on your particular interests and needs.
- Small group learning circle for sharing your insights with both guided discussion questions and opportunity for unstructured sharing.
Reduced Tuition for the rest of September!
There are currently 2 spots remaining in the upcoming cohort that begins at the end of September. We’d love for you to join us!
*September promotion will last through September 30, 2018